Meet The VCs - What is a startup journey from seed to exit?
Meet The VC is The Hub Singapore's exclusive fireside chats series with leading VCs (Venture Capitalists), where they share their tools and insights into the local fundraising scene to get you ready for (more) investment. From seed to growth stage investing, we have got you covered with our monthly Meet The VCs series!
In our third session in this series, we are leading you to find the answers to "What is the journey from seed to exit?"
Albert Shyy, Principal at GREE Ventures, would be at the Meet The VCs series to share with you his insights into what a startup journey looks like from seed to exit, common obstacles in fundraising and what GREE looks for in an investment.
Key takeaways from the session include:
- Understanding the fundraising journey for a startup from seed to exit (Luxola as case study)
- Learning the challenges in fundraising and how a startup should be prepared to navigate some of the most common challenges and tough questions
- Understanding what GREE looks for in an investment
About Albert Shyy:
Albert Shyy joined GREE Ventures in 2014. He is based in Singapore and is responsible for covering investments across Southeast Asia. He previously served as a Director at Lazada Group, Southeast Asia’s largest ecommerce retailer, and helped build the company’s Marketplace business across the region.
He completed his MBA at the University of California, Berkeley, where he also co-founded and ran an online menswear company, AlbertMing Inc. Prior to business school, he worked at Monitor Group as a consultant across Asia and the US. He attended the University of Pennsylvania as an undergraduate, graduating in 2005 with dual degrees in economics and systems engineering
The Hub would also love to share in your good news as we establish our own seed-stage investment fund for Hubbers so do approach firstname.lastname@example.org if you are fundraising.
- The event description was updated. Diff 2016-05-10 09:24:15
7:00 PM - 9:00 PM SGT
- The Hub Singapore, Townhall
Hubbers Early Bird - 10% discount $22.50 Public $25.00
- Venue Address
- The Hub Singapore, 128 Prinsep Street, #01-01, Singapore 188655 Singapore
The Hub Singapore1,432 Followers